1 item added to your cart.
Summer can be a fun time to try colorful sandals and open-toe shoes…unless you are embarrassed by your feet. The winter season had them covered in wooly warm socks and hidden away in winter boots - so you may not have maintained your pedicure. Don’t worry; we have a few tips that can help your feet get summer-ready!
- Lots of lotion! If you use a lotion infused with peppermint, camphor or rosemary, they have circulation-boosting ingredients!
- Soak your feet often. Not only can it help reduce inflammation, it can also help eliminate scaly skin.
- Soften your feet with a good foot scrub. Not only can it make your feet look better, but it can reduce the chance of cracking skin that can lead to pain or infection.
- Wearing open-toed sandals/shoes or even going barefoot will help stop your feet from getting smelly and sweaty.
- Keep toenails trimmed, straight across and not to short.
- step out of your comfort zone and try fun nail colors or designs!