1 item added to your cart.
Brrrrrr…it’s cold outside! With record low temperatures across a good portion of the country, it’s a trick to stay warm and dry. Here are a few good tips for taking care of your feet this winter season.
• Wear thick socks that aren’t too tight or restricting.
• Wear waterproof boots that aren’t too tight.
• If you aren’t wearing waterproof boots, make sure the shoes you wear fit properly.
• Keep your shoes clean and dry to prevent bacteria build up.
• Drink lots of water! Staying hydrated is the best defense against dry, cracked skin.
• Make sure your feet stay dry. It’s only natural to sweat…everybody does….but wearing natural fabrics instead of synthetic blends will help.
• If your feet get wet or are exposed to the cold for an extended period of time, warm them slowly.
• Exfoliating will help rid your feet of that dry, dead skin.
• Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize!